RAW MANUKA HONEY MGO 820+ (NPA 20+) * Medicinal Strength - Highest Certified Rating * BPA Free Jar * Cold Extraction * Independently Verified
About the product
- â MANUKA INGREDIENTS: 100% RAW 820+ MGO Manuka Honey
- â MANUKA BEES: Our bees are managed naturally by organic standards without the use of sugar feeding, veterinary pharmaceuticals or chemicals.
- â MGO stands for Methylglyoxal and is the major antibacterial component in manuka honey. The higher the concentration of MGO, the stronger the antibiotic effect. The rating scale is generally divided between the lowest level of MGO 85 to the highest of MGO 820.
- â COLD EXTRACTION: The special cold extraction method we use preserves the antibacterial properties and wound healing abilities of this unique Leptospermum honey.
- â STRENGTH: Maximum MGO Strength for Maximum Healing Benfits