Organic Bladderwrack Flakes Seaweed - 112 G Atlantic Maine Coast - USDA and Vegan Certified - Kosher - Perfect For Keto or Paleo Diets - Sun Dried - Raw - Wild Sea Vegetables
About the product
- Our Seaweed products are Vegan Friendly, USDA certified organic and kosher. Packed with vitamin K, C, protein, iodine, bromine, phosphorus, and high amounts of magnesium.
- HAVE BEEN USED FOR - obesity, arthritis, joint pain, âhardening of the arteriesâ (arteriosclerosis), digestive disorders, heartburn, âblood cleansing,â constipation, bronchitis, emphysema, urinary tract disorders, and anxiety. Other uses include boosting the immune system and increasing energy.
- Bladderwrack grows in the intertidal zone and is a short, leafy plant with air bladders. This seaweed is a very well balanced brown seaweed and provides a good source of vitamins, minerals and trace elements needed to live a healthy life. It is more often used in health and beauty applications.It is best used in body care products and supplements.
- We are required to undergo testing for heavy metals to maintain our USDA Certified Organic
- We pick through the seaweed removing any shells or tiny pebbles that might have gotten mixed in with the seaweed. Then we run it through our milling machine.